We've gathered together all the answers to the most common questions our guests ask before booking here.
Below you'll find all the information you may need before deciding to book a stay with us.
If you have any additional questions, contact us!
- How do we get to the hotel?
- We offer a free shuttle service from the port. When you arrive, our driver will pick you up and take you directly to the hotel. For more information, download the pdf How to get to the Excelsior Parco.
- Is it possible to walk to the center of Capri town from the Excelsior Parco?
- Of course! Many of our guests prefer to walk rather than use our free shuttle service. It's about a 15 minute walk uphill to the Piazzetta in the center of Capri town, along either scenic lanes or a series of flights of stairs, depending upon the route you prefer.
- The free shuttle service ends at 9 pm. How do I get back to the hotel after that time?
- There is a series of flights of stairs that lead back down to the hotel in about 10 minutes. Otherwise, you can take a taxi or the public bus for "San Costanzo", which stops right in front of the hotel. Ask your driver to kindly point out when you need to get off.
- Are there grocery stores and restaurants walking distance from the hotel?
- There is a supermarket just steps from the Excelsior Parco and a restaurant a five minute walk away.
- Can you arrange a private transfer from Naples or Rome?
- Of course. We can organize full-service private transfers by car, speedboat, or helicopter.
- Do you have parking?
- Yes, we have free parking for our guests, though we do not recommend bringing your car to the Island of Capri. For much of the year, non-resident cars are not allowed to embark for the island and the center of Capri town is almost all pedestrian only. If you decide to rent a scooter, you can park it in our hotel lot.