WAKE UP EACH MORNING TO THIS STUNNING VIEW
Between the port and the Piazzetta, with a driver at your service all day long.
The Excelsior Parco is located halfway between Marina Grande and Capri town's Piazzetta. The port is a five minute walk, and the center of Capri town can be reached in just 15 minutes by foot. Our hotel shuttle service is available anytime between 9 am and 9 pm for free and can take guests to the Piazzetta, the port, and the beaches of Marina Grande and Bagni di Tiberio.
The hotel shuttles are available any time between 9 am and 9 pm and is free for our guests. Our driver can take you to the Piazzetta, the port, and the Ristorante & Beach Club Da Gemma where you have a reserved spot at the water's edge.
There is a supermarket and a bus stop just steps from the hotel.
Our clean energy shuttles:
Mercedes Benz Electric
The first completely
electric vehicle on Capri.
Toyota Prius, 7 posti
Our hybrid vehicle which respects
the delicate island ecosystem
- Transfers to the Piazzetta
- The hotel is a 15 minute walk to the Piazzetta in Capri town. From 9 am to 9 pm, we offer a free shuttle service to the center of Capri.
- Transfers to & from the port
- Just minutes after you disembark on Capri, our driver will meet you at the port and take you back to the hotel.
- Transfers to & from the beach
- Pack your bathing suit, because our driver will take you to the Ristorante & Beach Club Da Gemma where you'll find a lounger reserved just for you.
- Free shuttle to the hotel
- Once you've arrived at the port, just give us a call! Our driver will arrive in minutes to pick you up and take you back to the hotel.
- Da Gemma Ristorante & Beach Club
- You can relax on the beach while you wait for our driver! Da Gemma is located close to the bus terminal, and has loungers reserved for our guests.
Download the pdf and bring it along (400kb)
Things to see and do on Capri, Italy
Here are some of Capri's highlights, but there is much more than this to discover.
We'll be happy help you plan the perfect stay by suggesting itineraries, taking care of restaurant reservations, arranging boat tours, or helping you rent a scooter.